Sunday 6 January 2008

I'm certain and I'm a duck

I've met so many cool pokers over the last week, guys the food is welcome but if I could suggest a few changes. Organic is nice, just an idea but I'm sure you can poke fish with pizza, even better with extra cheese or some chips but I'm positive the fishies are just waiting for curried noodles. Trust me, I'm certain and I'm a duck.
So, you say, tell us about the early days Dunco, why don't you mix with the wild ducks and I say ha, wild ducks, slimy little losers, apart from a cute little ennjay, no understanding of the bright, the dark, the curly underweed and the first egg with Baba Yaga. Ever since I was a duckerling I was never welcome in their gang, elDunco was always an outsider, a loner, I vowed that I was going to be the first duck in the land to have his own blog and become just as famous as Carol Vorderman. I think I'm nearly there.