Tuesday 8 January 2008

Duncan the early years

Right then, Duncan the early years continues. These were not good times, pizza was scarce, big waters had dried up I had to resort to desperate measures.
I'd offer to babysit some new hatchlings and push them into town. Then, when a bean with a bagger had an oooh, I'd slide in and grab the noodle tickets.
I'm not proud of these times and I promise to give all the tickets back when I'm rich and famous. I think it'll be next week.
Anyways, I was kidnapped by student beans for a laugh and they kept me indoors, fed me pizza, blew smokies in me beak and got me hooked on curry noodles and countdown and duck or no duck. It all got a bit blurry and wierdy but I ended up in a big place with wire nests and spitfurs and barkings and a goatsie. It was nice but I knew it wasn't me and I was a bit grumps, I need beans to chat with and beans to say, Duncs, you have the last slice of double cheese stuffed crust pizza heaven dipped in garlic saucies, I do.
Then it happened, something that changed my days for ever, something that only a special canard would receive, a visit from Loz bean with a spitfur nest. I was squashed in the nest boxie and taken to the Ruddy which is duckie nirvana, not since the days of Baba Yaga and the very first egg has a duck been so happinessed. I thanks all my beanies especially my special bean in New Zealand, big squacks to you.
Oh yes, almost forgot, this day is my hatch day, I'll celebrate with a bit of curly underweed, some memory head, thoughts of ennjay and all my new beanie babies, mega squacks to all and to all a big squack.