Monday 31 December 2007

Hippy new what?

This is not good, the beans are running around again, some Hippy's got a new ear, eh? who, what.
I have a bad feeling about this. The last time the beans flapped and screeched like this about crumble I ended up being locked up for most of the day, not good.
Today though, I'm having a ball, I've met two new fish pokers, Harry the little bean and his big bean dad, they had some nice snacks so we just chilled for a while, munching, chatting and stuff, then little Harry bean went mad and started splashing and squacking and jumping just because he'd poked a big fish. Everyone was hooting and oohing and aahing and flashing picture boxes, boy you beans are weird.
Anyway, a Hippy with a new ear, I'm worried and I overheard a bean say they'd like whirled peas for the Hippy's new ear. Man do I need some curly underweed and a bit of giddy goosing.