Sunday 23 December 2007

You kill my brothers and sisters

Hey, I'm confused donchaknow, we had beans in the fields next to Ruddy, with furry barks and fire sticks, this is, err, a little difficult for me to ask, do some of you beans get horny killing wild birds, well do ya punk, do you get a little stiffy as you kill my brothers and sisters, does it make you feel important, does it make you feel a real big man bean, does it, well does it punk.

You tune in here for my thoughts so I'm gonna give them to you. Creatures that kill for fun are unique in the history of our little world, you beans are the only ones, you even kill other beans for pleasure, sheesh I'm glad I'm a duck. Just to make sure our little water is safe I've posted armed rodents at every entry point . . . . respect him, he's pissed with a 12 bore most of the time, you met him today, fookin' mad as a second cousin, once removed.
Nice caps boys.
Bite me baby one more time.